Ocean City, Maryland
America's East Coast Beaches
The Main street in Ocean City Maryland is the Coastal Highway.
The beach is similar to Virginia beach, waves are the same.
We drove north on the coastal highway, route 1 and there were many hotels.
We stopped at the 125th St. access and the hotels butt up next to the beach, there was no boardwalk.
It seemed the most popular part of the beach is to the north of us.
It is Sunday and the streets do not seem crowded, it makes you wonder when is the busy season for this area. Virginia Beach was packed in comparison.
We are driving north, and there should be several more beaches we can stop to take a peek at. There is also a state park called Fenwick. All the hotels signs boast low rates and vacancies.
Fenwick Island beach looked like a good spot too. After you pass all the hotels, you come to a stretch that appears to be condos to the left of us and ocean and sand dunes to the right.
Then we entered South Bethany, where it looked mostly like private housing and summer cottages. There is a huge building in the distance and it turns out to be the Sea Plaza.
Next stop... Rehoboth Beach
More Pictures of Ocean City Maryland
- Entering Ocean City Maryland, the first thing you see is the Palms II hotel... Palms2
- The sign says, "Welcome to Ocean City."... welcome sign
- Highway 528 going north and 62nd Street... picture
- Picture of the Holiday Inn in Ocean City... Holiday Inn
- The Bonita Beach Hotel located on 81st Street... Bonita Beach Hotel
- View of the Ocean City hotel strip on the main street... Ocean City View
- Picture of a huge hotel on the lane, no clue which one it is... Ocean City Hotel
- A picture of High Point North residential community... High Point North
- Picture of the Fountainhead Hotel... Fountainhead Hotel
- The Carousel Hotel also has condominiums... Carousel Hotel
- The Seahawk Motel is also hiring... Seahawk Motel
- We finally found a Beach Access to view the beach... beach view
- Closer view of the Atlantic ocean waves at Ocean City MD... ocean waves
- View of the Ocean City Beach looking north... Ocean Beach north
Popular Motels in Ocean City Maryland
Maryland - Ocean
- Best Western Sea Bay Inn 6007 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD
- Best Western Flagship Oceanfront 2600 Baltimore Avenue Ocean City, MD
- Days Inn Oceanfront 2210 Baltimore Avenue Ocean City, MD
- Ramada Limited - Ocean City 4201 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City, Md 1701 Baltimore Ave. Ocean City, MD
- Comfort Suites Ocean City 12718 Ocean Gateway Ocean City, MD
- Quality Inn Oceanfront 5400 Coastal Hwy Ocean City, MD
- Quality Inn Boardwalk 1601 Atlantic Ave. Ocean City, MD
- Holiday Inn Ocean City, Md 6600 Coastal Hwy/Oceanfront Ocean City, MD
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocean City, Maryland 12601 Coastal Highway
- Rodeway Inn Oceanfront 2910 Baltimore Ave. Ocean City, MD
- Comfort Inn Gold Coast 11201 Coastal Hwy. Ocean City, MD
- Quality Inn Beachfront Oceanfront at 33rd St Ocean City, MD
- Carousel Beachfront Hotel And Suites 11700 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD
- Comfort Inn Boardwalk 507 Atlantic Avenue Ocean City, MD
- Econo Lodge Oceanblock 145th St. & Coastal Hwy. Ocean City, MD
- CASTLE IN THE SAND 3701 ATLANTIC AVE Ocean City, MD
- Cayman Suites Hotel 12500 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD
- Bay Sails Inn 102 60th Street Ocean City, MD
- Flamingo Motel 3100 N. Baltimore Ave Ocean City, MD
- Howard Johnson Oceanfront Plaza Hotel 1109 Atlantic Avenue Ocean City, MD
- Howard Johnson Inn 2401 Atlantic Ave. Ocean City, MD
- Bonita Beach Hotel 8100 Coastal Hwy Ocean City, MD
- Clarion Resort Fontainebleau 10100 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD
- Paradise Plaza Inn 9th STREET Ocean City, MD
- Fenwick Inn 138th St & Coastal Hwy Ocean City, MD
- The Stowaway Grand Hotel 2100 North Baltimore Avenue Ocean City, MD
Cooltan - Tan Through Swimsuits - Here's a new product on the market that you can't buy in a store. Now you can get a tan through your swimwear! Cooltan Tan Through Swimwear works like a medium level sunscreen. Look great and eliminate tan lines!
Popular US Hotels - If you need a place to stay on the East Coast while at a beach, see a list of all the popular hotels, motels, inns and suites by state.