Ocean City Beach, New Jersey
On our East Coast trip, we hopped to the next island north of us and came into Ocean City, NJ.
America's East Coast Beaches
We had to pay a dollar toll to get across this bridge too.
Ocean City is set up similarly to Sea Isle City as far as the styles of condos and townhouses.
But when we found the boardwalk, we just couldn't believe it. Amusements galore, minature golf, places to shop, places to eat. And to top it all off, a great looking beach.
Beach tags are required for $5.00 before five o'clock.
We were so delighted with Ocean City NJ that we stayed all day. They have metered parking, but we found a parking lot nearby that was $6.00 a day instead of $8.00 a day which was the Municipal Parking Lot fee..
Later in the coolness of the afternoon we decided to ride the huge ferris wheel. See the pictures we took below.
There are tons of motels in Ocean City, I don't know why I didn't take more pictures of them. See a map of the motel locations Ocean City New Jersey Motels.
Back to East Coast Beaches
More Pictures of Ocean City New Jersey
- The Coral Sands Motel is at the corner of Atlantic Avenue... Coral
- Spadafora's Clam Bar and Restaurant... Spadafora's Clam Bar
- View of the Ocean City Boardwalk looking North... Ocean City Boardwalk
- A view of the Ocean City Boardwalk looking north... North Boardwalk
- A picture of the Promenade Food Court... Promenade Food Court
- Front entrance to Ocean City's Wonderland... Wonderland entrance
- The Ocean City Carousel... Ocean City carousel
- The Ocean City NJ huge Ferris Wheel... Ferris Wheel
- Fun rides for the kids... fun teddy bear ride
- The sign for Castaway Cove is cool... Castaway Cove
- Jilly's French Fries makes the best french fries... Jilly's French Fries
- We thought it strange that everywhere there was plastic coconut trees, even at the motels... plastic coconut trees
- An animated King Kong is a minature golf attraction... King Kong
- View of the pier from the boardwalk, and the south beach... Ocean City Pier
- Pirates Golf features a huge octopus overhead... octopus at minature golf
- A picture of the Ocean City beach looking north from the boardwalk... Ocean City Beach
- The flag on every lightpole saying, Shore Glad to Sea You in Ocean City... flag
- America's Greatest Family Resort... sign
- The most popular pizza restaurant on the boardwalk... Mack and Manco Pizza
- Candy bar machines... candy bar and drink machines
Municipal Building Pictures
- A plaque on the Municipal Building used for concerts etc... 1928
- The north side of the Municipal Building... north side
- The interior of the Municipal Building... interior
- View of the beach from the Municipal Building... beach view
- View looking out toward the boardwalk... looking out thru arches
- Ocean City New Jersey 1928... remember 1928
- Ocean City Ticket Office... Ticket Office
Views from atop the Ferris Wheel
- A picture of our Ferris Wheel tickets... tickets
- Looking south... Looking south
- View of Ocean City... View of Ocean City
- A view of the beach and pier south... view of the beach and pier
- View of the ocean waves... ocean waves
- A view looking down... water log ride
- A picture looking west... looking west
- A picture of the cozy couple above us... cozy couple
- A picture taken right before we got off... time to get off
Some Motels at Ocean City
Ocean City, New Jersey - Ocean
City NJ hotels
- Atlantis Inn 601 Atlantic Avenue Ocean City, NJ
- Somewhere Inn Time Mansion 416 Central Avenue Ocean City, NJ
Cooltan - Tan Through Swimsuits - Here's a new product on the market that you can't buy in a store. Now you can get a tan through your swimwear! Cooltan Tan Through Swimwear works like a medium level sunscreen. Look great and eliminate tan lines!
Popular US Hotels - If you need a place to stay on the East Coast while at a beach, see a list of all the popular hotels, motels, inns and suites by state.