Lake George Beaches Pictures
Million Dollar Beach
There are three public beaches on Lake George.
The most popular is by Lake George Battleground State Park and it is called Million Dollar Beach.
Another beach is located in Lake George Village and it is located below Shepard Park.
Below is the entrance to the Lake George Beach Parking area, see picture of the fees below.
And here below is a picture of the Million Dollar Beach.
More Pictures Near Lake George Beach
- Million Dollar Beach Sign, public parking cost... Million Dollar Beach
- A picture of Lake George Beach State Park sign... Lake George Beach State Park
- The sign for the Lake George Battlefield Park Historic Site and picnic area... Battlefield Park
- Closeup picture of the parking fees for Lake George Beach... parking fees
- The Radeau Warship sign is in front of the Lake George Beach bathhouse... Radeau Warship sign
- A view of the bath house from the side... side view
- The front of the bath house... bathhouse front
- A view towards the north side of the beach... left side of beach
- A view towards the ferry landing... view towards ferry landing
- A view towards Shepard Park... Shepard Park
Cooltan - Tan Through Swimsuits - Here's a new product on the market that you can't buy in a store. Now you can get a tan through your swimwear! Cooltan Tan Through Swimwear works like a medium level sunscreen. Look great and eliminate tan lines!
Popular US Hotels - If you need a place to stay on the East Coast while at a beach, see a list of all the popular hotels, motels, inns and suites by state.