Fun at Cape May, New Jersey
America's East Coast Beaches
Our friends get excited when vacation time rolls around because they go to Cape May.
Now we know why, Cape May is a quaint little town, with old New England style homes in brightly painted colors.
This scenic NJ beach is fantastic.
We got to Cape May early in the morning and had some breakfast at a little restaurant at the tip of Cape May Beach.
After we had breakfast, we reparked by the beach, and went to check it out.
This is a ramp to the beach. Cape May beach is huge, and wraps around the tip, see pictures below'
Next stop Wildwood, New Jersey
More Pictures of Cape May Beach
- Here's a picture of the beach towards the southwest, lighthouse in distance... Cape
May beach view
- A view of the beach with a shelter nearby... shelter at beach
- A picture of the bright red lifeguard stands... lifeguard stands
- The location of the Cove restaurant... Cove Restaurant
- A table set for two at the Cove Restaurant... table for two
- A view of the beach from inside the restaurant... restaurant beach view
- A picture of the bathhouse... bathhouse
- Buildings on the cape May Boardwalk... Cape May Boardwalk
- Surfside arcade is right alongside the beach, corner of Howard St....Surfside and Arcade
- The Cape May Coachman Inn... Coachman Inn Motel
- A picture of the Jetty Motel, which is across from the beach... Jetty Motel
- A picture of the Heritage Motor Inn... Heritage Motor Inn
Pictures of Cape May
- Ocean Putt Minature Golf right along the strip... Ocean Putt
- A fun place to shop along the strip... shopping fun
- Food, eats, and treats at Lulu's Restaurant, 727 Beach St... Lulu's
- The Marquis de Lafayette Hotel... Lafayette Hotel
- An example of the decorative style homes in Cape May... decorative style homes
- A type of residence you see in all of the neighborhoods... style of homes
- Picture of a castle like bed and breakfast at sundown... beach inn
- Another picture taken at night... night view
- Cape May trolley... Cape May Trolley
- An old picture of Cape May that was on the restaurant wall... old picture
Popular Motels in Cape May
Cape May, New Jersey - Cape
May NJ hotels
- Congress Hall 251 Beach Avenue Cape May, NJ
- The Star Inn 29 Perry Street Cape May, NJ
- Marquis De Lafayette Hotel 501 BEACH AVENUE Cape May, NJ
- Sandpiper Beach Club 11 Beach Avenue Cape May, NJ
- Virginia Hotel 25 Jackson Street Cape May, NJ
- Chalfonte Bed & Breakfast Hotel 301 Howard Street Cape May, NJ
Cooltan - Tan Through Swimsuits - Here's a new product on the market that you can't buy in a store. Now you can get a tan through your swimwear! Cooltan Tan Through Swimwear works like a medium level sunscreen. Look great and eliminate tan lines!
Popular US Hotels - If you need a place to stay on the East Coast while at a beach, see a list of all the popular hotels, motels, inns and suites by state.