Wildwood Beach, NJ
America's East Coast Beaches
We were really surprised when we drove into Wildwood Beach NJ.
We parked the car at a meter, and walked up on the boardwalk.
Honestly it reminded me of what Coney Island may have looked like years ago, and this amusement park has obviously been around for a long time.
I was glad to see it, and I'm glad that there are still beach side amusement parks available today, I thought they had all disappeared into history.
This first picture is of Wildwood beach and it is huge. There are even taxi's that will drive you over the sand to the edge of the water for a small charge. See the beach taxi
While we were there they had a marble shooting competition going on. In the distance you can see the huge ferris wheel.
The Wildwood boardwalk is a popular spot for all sorts of fun, amusements, and food. We had a great time just walking around and taking pictures. But then it started to get too hot so we hopped on over to see what Ocean City New Jersey looked like.
Next stop Ocean City, New Jersey
Popular Motels in Wildwood NJ
Wildwood, New Jersey - Wildwood
- Wildwood-Days Inn 4610 Ocean Avenue and Andrews Avenue Wildwood, NJ
- Daytona Motor Inn 4010 Atlantic Avenue Wildwood, NJ
- White Star Motel 3610 Ocean Avenue Wildwood, NJ
- Blue Palms 3601 Atlantic Avenue Wildwood, NJ
- StarLux Hotel 305 E. Rio Grande Avenue Wildwood, NJ
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey - Wildwood Crest NJ hotels
- Jolly Roger Motel 6805 Atlantic Ave Wildwood Crest, NJ
- Port Royal Hotel 6801 Ocean Ave. Wildwood Crest, NJ
- Pan American Hotel 5901 Ocean Ave Wildwood Crest, NJ
Cooltan - Tan Through Swimsuits - Here's a new product on the market that you can't buy in a store. Now you can get a tan through your swimwear! Cooltan Tan Through Swimwear works like a medium level sunscreen. Look great and eliminate tan lines!
Popular US Hotels - If you need a place to stay on the East Coast while at a beach, see a list of all the popular hotels, motels, inns and suites by state.