Plymouth, Mass Pictures
Plymouth Rock and Mayflower
On this page I'm putting all the pictures I took in downtown Plymouth.
I didn't take any pictures once we left Cape Cod because I was too upset that we missed our exit.
Of course the most popular attraction here is Plymouth Rock and the Mayflower.
We lucked out and found a parking spot by the waterfront, and put some money in the meter to give us 2 hours.
And walked towards all the action.
This first picture is our first view of Plymouth Harbor. Once we started walking around, we saw all the little shops and restaurants on the opposite side of the street.
I felt that the downtown area was rather quiet, and that most people were reflecting on the Pilgrims or historical significance or whatever. I kind of got the same feeling when we were in Washington DC.
After viewing the what was on the dock and taking pictures of the Mayflower, we moseyed down to find Plymouth Rock.
Plymouth Rock is enclosed in a sandy gazebo type of enclosure, with pillars, and fencing. All you can do is gaze over at it.
People were tossing coins and trying to get the coins to land on top of the rock, but they all failed.
The Plymouth Rock has the year 1629 on it.
More Pictures of Plymouth Mass
- A picture of the trolley stop and the 2 small gift and souvenir shops... trolley stop
- Colonial Ghost and Lantern Tours... Ghost and Lantern tours
- A popular restaurant called Pebbles... Pebbles Restaurant
- A paddle steamboat cruising through the harbor... paddleboat cruise
- The steamboat docks even at low tide... steamboat docking
- A cute Bed and Breakfast called By the Sea... By the Sea B and B
- The Governor Bradford Inn... Governor Bradford Inn
- Pilgrim Hall Museum... Pilgrim Hall Museum
- The Pilgrim Museum Shops... Pilgrim Museum Shops
- The Plymouth Trolley... Plymouth trolley
- A view of downtown Plymouth towards Plymouth Rock... Plymouth shops
- A picture of the activity along the waterfront... sidewalk view
- A picture of the activity towards the Mayflower... Mayflower activity
- You have to get tickets to go on the Mayflower... Mayflower tickets
- Ticket prices for the Plymouth Mayflower and Plimouth Plantation... Ticket prices
- The front of the Mayflower... and the back of the Mayflower
- Tourists taking the Mayflower tour... touring the Mayflower
- Plymouth Harbor at extreme low tide... low tide
- The location of the Plymouth Rock... Plymouth Rock location
- A teenager looks like he is getting ready to jump in? ... pic of rock location
- A picture of Plymouth Rock location from the near front... rock view from ocean side
- Pilgrim Memorial sign... Pilgrim Memorial sign
- Huge picture of the informational sign... history of Plymouth Rock 503k
- A more readable history of Plymouth Rock... but huge! 595k
- A side view of where Plymouth Rock is located... rock is in front of boy
- Plymouth Rock view from side... Plymouth Rock
- This is all we saw of the Plimouth Plantation... sign
Plymouth Harbor Cruises Pictures
- Plymouth Harbor Cruises leave from here... Plymouth
- Plymouth Harbor and Cape Cod Cruises sign... sign
- The Plymouth to Provincetown Ferry information... ferry prices
- The Plymouth ferry 90 minute Sunset Cruise... cruise prices
- The Pilgrim Belle Cruise... Pilgrim Belle Cruise
- The Pilgrim Belle Paddle Wheeler Narrated Cruise prices... 75 min narrated cruise prices
Next Stop... Plymouth Beach
Cooltan - Tan Through Swimsuits - Here's a new product on the market that you can't buy in a store. Now you can get a tan through your swimwear! Cooltan Tan Through Swimwear works like a medium level sunscreen. Look great and eliminate tan lines!
Popular US Hotels - If you need a place to stay on the East Coast while at a beach, see a list of all the popular hotels, motels, inns and suites by state.